Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Story: |”The Political Coma”




I woke up from a political coma. I don't know how long I've been out, but it feels like an eternity. The world seems so different now. The political parties have become more polarized than ever before. There's a cult-like political party led by a man named Cheese Bro. He has a large following of henchmen who are devoted to him. The party's agenda is to seduce others into their cult and political party.


I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this all real or is it a hoax Hollywood movie? I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad dream. I just want to wake up and go back to the way things were before.


I turn on the TV and see a news report about Cheese Bro. He's giving a speech to his followers. He's talking about how the other political parties are all corrupt and that only he can save the country. He's promising to make America great again.




I watch the speech in horror. I can't believe this is happening. Cheese Bro is a demagogue. He's using fear and division to manipulate his followers. He's dangerous.


I turn off the TV and go for a walk. I need to clear my head. I walk through the park and see people gathered around a man with a bullhorn. The man is talking about how Cheese Bro is the only hope for America. He's calling for people to join the cult.


I walk away from the crowd. I don't want to be a part of this. I don't want to believe in Cheese Bro. But I don't know what else to do. The world seems so lost.




I sit down on a bench and start to cry. I'm so scared for the future. I don't know if we can overcome this. I don't know if we can wake up from the political coma.


I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I need to be strong. I need to fight for what I believe in. I need to wake up the others.


I open my eyes and stand up. I'm not going to let Cheese Bro win. I'm going to fight for the future I believe in. I'm going to wake up the others.


I start walking back to my apartment. I'm determined to make a difference. I'm determined to wake up the others.


I don't know how long it will take, but I know we can do it. We can wake up from the political coma. We can make America great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Leave a Comment

Amazon

Truth Be Told: |”Honoring Indigenous Heritage Day: Recognizing Indigenous Day in North West Amexem”|”You Have Been Lied to About the Name of This Land (So-Called America)

Abstract This article sheds light on the importance of acknowledging Indigenous Day instead of Columbus Day, emphasizing the rich cultural h...